Friday, November 7, 2008

Monday Biology I and A & P II students Only

As most of you know already, my wife, Robin Fry, fell on her job at Coral Shores High School and sustained a spiral, compound fracture of her left humerus last Monday. This coming Monday November 10 she will be undergoing a surgical procedure whereby a titanium rod and screw will be placed in her humerus to stabilize the fracture. This will require general anesthesia and therefore I will be there with her during the procedure. This means we will miss a second class for both courses listed above on Monday November 10. My plan is to make up the time we are missing during the classes on November 17 and December 1. If this will not work for you for any reason I would be happy to schedule a makeup class on Friday November 14 at 12:30for Biology 1 and at 5:30 for A & P 2.

Please let me know at drcshaffer@gmail.com what your plans are as soon as possible.
Thank you.

cs

1 comment:

DOVY said...

I am so glad to read that Mrs. Fry has change her mind. She is a very strong woman and she will do just fine. If there is anything we can do, just ask.